– Vacuum tube line control and headphone driving amplifier.
– Both functions performed by the same unique minimalist single-ended zero-feedback circuit utilizing 2x12J5GT+2x12GN7 or 2x6J5GT+2x12GN7 tubes.
– 6x line level inputs, 3x26dB + 2x18dB + 1x10dB gain (2×6 RCA jacks).
– 3x paralleled master outputs with very low output resistance (2×3 RCA jacks).
– 2x toggle-selectable headphone outputs (2×6.35mm jack sockets).
– Remote volume control via motor-driven dual-potentiometer with excellent channel balance and low angle sensitivity for conveniently fine volume adjustment.
– Four on-the-fly selectable tone control presets entangled with a 6dB gain attenuator implemented via 6-position rotary dial (GT selector).
– Full hand construction, point-to-point wiring throughout.
– Ultra low noise and low leakage mains transformer manufactured in-house for 230Vac (115Vac via jumper setting), 100Vac (Japan), 120Vac (USA, Canada), 220Vac (South Korea, China, Thailand, Indonesia), 240Vac (UK) or 245 Vac (Australia).
– Nonmagnetic aluminum casework, front and rear panel with anodized printing, powder coated lids, dimensions: 434x434xH154mm,154=134+20/footers.
– Dimensions of the crate: 650x650x350 mm. Shipping weight 11.7Kg.